F.O. Licht’s Biofuels in Central and Eastern Europe is the only conference that analyses the latest developments in biofuels specifically for this region
A unique panel discussing the latest developments for ILUC policy proposals and the resulting implications for biofuels producers
Highlighted presentation on the strategies for securing finance for a biofuels production project
Leading industry decision-makers on policy, production, finance and trade for biofuels in central and eastern Europe
About Biofuels in Central and Eastern Europe
Biofuels in Central and Eastern Europe is brought to you by F.O. Licht, the world renowned analysts of biofuels markets. It is the only conference where you can examine the latest developments in biofuels specifically for this region.
Join us in Warsaw where the conference brings together leading decision-makers from government, biofuels production, agricultural organisations and end-users to examine in-depth the current market for biofuels in this region. Our expert speakers examine specific developments in the context of wider EU policy and global market conditions, making this a unique event to network with key players in the CEE biofuels market.
New to the event this year is the particiaption of two government renewable energy ministries, Poland and Hungary, which will only enhance the high level delegation that this conference is now associated with.
I look forward to welcoming you in Warsaw!
Why Should I Attend F.O. Licht’s Biofuels in Central and Eastern Europe?
- Gain insight into national biofuels strategies giving you a clearer view of your market
- Examine the business model criteria you need to meet to attract finance for your biofuels production project
- Overcome the barriers you are facing in taking your biofuels into the wider end-user market
- Assess how your methods for meeting your required sustainability criteria will be affected by developments in ILUC policy proposals
- Engage with policy makers so that you can adopt best practices for your biofuels production methods
- Examine the strategies you require to manage higher feedstock prices
- Be part of the only conference giving you in-depth analysis on biofuels specifically for Central and Eastern Europe